Saturday, October 01, 2005

Gomenasai

Urgh... haven't been blogging much as I didn't have the inspiration to do so. The past week has been this flurry of compiling reports and making presentations for my SIM classes. Creating powerpoints and editing reports is a lot more tedious and time consuming than I thought.

I must say that I'm eternally grateful to my Maam at the office for letting me use the colour printer, the binder etc... The officers have somehow also been kind enough to leave me to my project work as well. I guess they must've figured that I was busy with something judging from my frowns of concentration and my flurry of typing on the keyboard. Now that's all over, I have two weeks of NO class till my exams. In a way I'm happy that the semester is coming to a close. I'm pretty sick of religiously making my way to SIM three days a weak for the past 3 months. It's very draining...

I just wish I could be a wandering samurai. I will just drift from place to place till I finally decide to settle down or when I finally find a purpose in life.......

Gomenasai.........

No comments: