1) 1 Oct 2005 (Sat) - Went with Leroy, Jun Jie and Joel for the HSBC treetop walk. JJ had warned me that it was a LONG walk to the bridge and I found that I had come overdressed for the event! Everybody was in running gear but I was in berms and t-shirt... arghh! Well, I figured that my berms would help against kamikaze dengue mosquitoes. Thank goodness Joel drove his Toyota Harrier over to get us to the entrance of the treetop walk. The Harrier is one sweet car... I'd call it the gentle giant because it's big yet extremely quiet on the inside... mmm...
After the whole event my feet were aching from the rugged terrain and everybody was drenched with sweat. I must agree that it was a nice view from the suspension bridge but the walk in would make you think twice about coming back again. I guess it's one option if you're totally sick of hanging out at shopping malls and watching movies. Enough... picture attack!!!



2) 3 Oct 2005 (Mon) - Went to catch Corpse Bride with my secondary school friends. It's a pretty standard show, no surprises regarding the plot but the animation was pretty good if you can appreciate Tim Burton's creations. His creations tend to be rather dark and gothic like Emily Strange... hmmm
3) 4 Oct 2005 (Tue) - Celebrated Jiahui's 21st birthday at some Thai restuarant at Marina Square. It was probably the 100th time she was celebrating her 21st birthday that month but it was still fun anyways. The food was really good though some dishes were too spicy for me.

I look stupid as usual... hey I just noticed that Leroy has the same type of jacket as JiaJia...

The birthday girl with her present... must show us what you bought ah!
Ok, I guess that's about all folks. My SIM exams are coming up in 1 week's time. I gotta get cracking...
No comments:
Post a Comment