Did my group project presentation last night and I found out that having not done a presentation for so long I'm pretty rusty. Will make sure I'm more prepared for the other two presentations this coming week. It also kind of sucks being the LAST group to present because almost all the other groups had gone off, and the lecturer was tired and probably wasn't paying much attention.
Anwyay, I've jotted out a list of stuff to hopefully accomplish this weekend.
1) Pack up my room (It's in a sorry mess now)
2) Format my computer (Damn you spyware! DAMN YOU!)
3) Pack up my sister's room (It's also in a mess despite the fact she's not here!)
4) Continue with my room decoration... I abandoned it months ago...
5) Buy clothes? I really need new jeans & pants.
Woohoo! I love weekends! :D
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment