Had a really busy day yesterday! Woke up at 6am to continue working on my presentation for my SIM class which was due at 2.30pm. Worked on it till 10am, took a cab to Suntec to collect the C4I Asia photo CDs from the professional photographer while lugging along a Laptop borrowed from my office. Checked that the photo CDs worked, took a cab again to SIM. Hid in the library and worked on my project till 2.30pm. Thank goodness for wireless internet access and my laptop!
I was pretty nervous while waiting for my turn as it's been a while since I've done a presentation by myself... but... I managed to pull through. I started talking and it basically flowed from there... phew... now I can breath again! Now, time to plan for the Japan trip before JJ kills me. :D
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment