Sunday, December 18, 2005

Back back!!!!

Whoopee! Back again after a 2 month hiatus. Basically been too lazy to blog or probably didn't wanna blog because nothing much has happened.

Anyways, in a blink of an eye Christmas is in a weeks time and everybody is out shopping like crazy thanks to the advertising hype. I too got caught up with the crazy buying and bought a bucket load of comics from Kinokuniya on Friday. It's been a really long time since I've read comics or watched any anime so I just decided to say "crap it" and forked out cash for them. Good stuff!


On Saturday, I followed mum to John Little to take advantage of the 20% storewide discount. Bought myself two pairs of formal pants and a shirt, then went to do my own stuff as my sister and mum went scouring for girls stuff. Saturday was pretty much a "chiong shopping" day. Muahhaha... I've come to realise that spending money is therapeutic... and don’t forget the evil ATM/Credit cards….

ORD is coming in a few months, the working world waits. I hope that I’d be able to land up with a decent paying job. And I must dye my hair once I get out of army, gotta do this at least once in my life man! Damn… how I wish I were back in university / poly. I should’ve done all this stuff earlier! What was I thinking?

Oh yes, if anybody is going to “chiong” on New Years Eve, do let me know. My past few New Years Eve’s have been pretty sad…

No comments: