Sunday, October 23, 2005

Back on the net again

Did quite a lot of stuff this weekend. I FINALLY got myself a decent phone after I left my T105 on the bus. My ancient T28s were too unreliable as they shut off for no reason whenever they please. So I finally managed to source for someone who was selling a T290i for $100. Met up with him on Saturday morning and I'm now happy with my phone. Yayyy! Phone timeline below!



Unfortunately over the weekend our ADSL modem decided to die on us. I gave the Singnet helpdesk a call and was put on hold forever before I finally managed to talk to someone. After checking a few things on his computer he suggested that maybe our modem was faulty. So a quick trip to Sim Lim later I am back online!!! Gosh man, it's scary how dependable we are on the internet these days.

No comments: