Well, yesterday was JJ's 21st birthday! Hooray for the birthday guy, he can finally watch R21 movies LEGALLY now. But I think he's seen a whole lot more than R21 films during the Tokyo trip... hehehe... *wink*
Yeah, so met up with the JCISD folk including Mdm Janis, Mdm Chris & Jia Hui for a buffet dinner to celebrate his birthday and also for Mdm Chris's farewell. (Finally managed to pass Jia Hui her possibly mouldy Hello Kitty sweets we got for her from Japan) It's nice meeting them again, it seemed like I ORD'd so long ago even though it has only been less than 1 month. Imagine I can even forget the current HJCIS name... I must've really did a reformat of my brain or something.
Alright, on to the exciting (nauseating) part, after the dinner, Mdm Janis, Mdm Chris and Zhi Xuan and Jia Hui went home while the rest of us went to have drinks. It was a small pub at Novena Square and the guys ordered jugs of beer. Well, yeah we had a few drinking games and stuff and since I don't like the bitter taste of beer, I thought to myself, "Hey! Why don't I just gulp it down faster so I don't have to taste the darn thing!" Unfortunately, unknown to non-drinkers like me, if you gulp down beer too quick the after effects hit ya like a brick later on. So, 3 glasses of beer later the world starts spinning, I'm feeling sick, I can't stop grinning and I can't walk straight. (Jia Hui I KNOW you're laughing ok!!!) I feel like puking at the Novena Square toilet but somehow I can't. I can remember JJ puking and downing a vodca shot. I half expected him to faint in the MRT train or something... But heck, you only turn 21 ONCE in your life man. I can't remember what I did for my 21st birthday, it must've been something uneventful because I can't remember it in the first place!
Yeah, so everybody heads back home or to club or something and I stagger to the main road to get a cab. Mr Mak accompanies me in the cab back to my place (thanks Mr Mak) and I stagger up to my room past my mum who's up late watching Korean dramas again and collapse onto my bed.
Fast forward to about 2am. I wake up with a throbbing headache and a generally sick feeling. I toss and turn on my bed and all of a sudden I get the urge to puke and rush to the toilet. Thinking that the worst is over I take two penadols and try to sleep, puking round 2 comes. That's it, I don't dare to take anymore penadols and try to ease my headache with ice cubes. I think I must've knocked out again because it's 9am when I next came to. What a night eh? Ahahah... well I guess everybody's gotta experience getting wasted. Well, I guess Jia Hui would say that my experience was nothing though... hehe...
So after that night, note to self: Don't drink too fast!!!
Note: I'm not blaming anybody in this post. I had fun hanging out with you guys... I just drank too much that's all. Peace!
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment