It's been raining the whole day. Haven't seen that happen for quite awhile... Though it's nice and cool the dark clouds make the day so... gloomy.
Had some Executive Empowerment Program thing at SIM today and it was not as bad as I thought as the lecturer was very engaging. It's the usual self improvement program where they teach you about improving your art of persuation so on and so forth. Since the cost has been added into the school fees I might as well go for it.
SIM classes are gonna start up again and classes will now fall on Tue, Thurs and Sat. So my weekend is basically blown... which sucks big time. After my last big army project on 20 Feb I might as well prepare for my ORD and my transition to the working world.
All through life everybody has had a set path laid out for them. Kindergarden to primary school to secondary to poly to army to university. Then after army, you're thrown out to fend for yourself. When you've been following a straight line for so long and suddenly you're told you can go anywhere you want, you can't help but stand there and say... "Oh crap... now what?" It's pretty ironic that during my school days I was moaning about how I'd wanted to stop studying and go find a job. Argh... I'm feeling depressed and worried at the same time.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment