Me, JJ and OneStar took a bus from Buona Vista MRT to Ayer Raja camp for the SAF Cybersmart training thing today. Ayer Raja camp turned out to be in some godforsaken place as most SAF camps are anyway. It's just pretty amazing how a camp seems to stay nicely hidden out of public view for so long. I guess you gotta hand it to the guy who thought of the location of the camp in the first place.
Anyway, after three hours of how to use Nortan AntiVirus, Adaware and firewalls, I'm finally back in office. It's surprising how I didn't freeze to death with the aircon in the computer lab on full blast despite the fact that it was pouring rain outside... Yeesh... will blog later...
------------------------
Time now is 12.14am, the Cyberstart training probably rubbed off some of its influence on me because I decided to install Nortan Antivirus. Hahha... yes I basically had NO antivirus software before that. 500 infected files later my computer is somewhat virus free... hope I haven't been responsible for spreading the "germs" around... Alright, must sleep..
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment